Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

.out of province insurance.

This is an update on the out-of-province insurance required for our trip.
I was misinformed regarding the DSBN's rates, and instead of being a fairly reasonable $1.55 per day, it's actually $5.75 per day.
This does not seem reasonable, so I have gotten a quote from CAA. For our 11 day trip, it will cost $13.31 in out-of-province insurance. I would advise you to get insurance through them, if you do not already have coverage. You do not need to be a member with them first.
Please photocopy your health card and out-of-province insurance for me. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan,
    I just called C.A.A. and it's actually $15.40 for 11 days? They couldn't find the rate you quoted above. Just checking, do you have an agent you were working with?
    Thanks,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete